The Results for AP PGECET 2019 exam would be available in May 2019 in online. Results for the exam would be available after compiling and analyzing the response sheets of the AP PGECET exam. The candidates of AP PGECET 2019 exam can see the result score by providing the registration number and date of birth. The results will have the scored marks and the qualifying status of the candidate in AP PGECET 2019.
- Answer key of the exam: The answer key of the exam will be released in May, 2019
- Last date of receiving objection to the preliminary key released: May 2019
- AP PGECET 2019 results will be declared in May, 2019
- AP PGECET 2019 counseling in June, 2019.
Detailed procedure for checking the results of AP PGECET 2019 exam
- 1st step is to visit the official website of the exam.
- After reaching the AP PGECET 2019 official website, the candidate needs to click on the “2019 results” link.
- On the results page, the candidate needs to provide the registration number of 2019 along date of birth by selecting the paper code for which the candidate has appeared in AP PGECET exam.
- After providing all the details, the candidate needs to click on ‘submit’ button present at the bottom of the page.
- Once the candidate clicks on submit button, the results of AP PGECET 2019 exam of the candidate will appear. One need download the scorecard and take at least two printouts of the score card for counseling and future use.
Details of AP PGECET results rank card
The following details would be present on the admit card
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name.
- Exam/Paper code.
- APPGECET 2019 rank, percentile and score obtained by the candidate.
- Qualifying status of the candidate.
The rank card or score card will be released after the declaration of the AP PGECET 2019 results. Only the candidates who qualify will get a place in the merit list. Candidates must take the printout of the rank card as this is required to be carried along to the counseling center.
The admission authorities will provide the rank along with the qualifying percentage in AP PGECET 2019 exam.
The minimum qualifying marks for the exam id 25% marks which is 30 marks. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no qualifying marks.
Following are the details present on the rank card
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name
- AP PGECET 2019 Test Paper
- AP PGECET 2019 Rank
- Marks scored in AP PGECET 2019
- Percentile secured in AP PGECET 2019
- Remarks: Qualified or Not Qualified
- PGCET result score can be calculated using the formula present on the website
- The lower the rank of the candidate, higher is the percentile of the candidate.
- Merit list contains the overall and the category-wise rank of the candidate.
- Merit list of PGECET will also provide the course wise and category wise rank of the candidate.
In case of the tie breaker situation, following criteria will be used
- Candidates with more marks in qualifying degree examination will be preferred over the other candidate, in the case of equal marks scored in AP PGECET entrance exam.
- In the case candidates have secured equal marks in the qualifying degree examination too, the tie will be broken by giving preference to candidates older in age.
- If the candidates are of same age, then the tie in AP PGECET merit list 2019 will be broken by draw of lots.
The minimum score is Cut off for which a candidate needs to score for qualifying. The cut off for the AP PGECET exam will depend on following factors
- The number of applicants.
- Difficulty level of paper.
- Seats availability.
- The previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test.
One can use the previous year’s cut off to get an idea in the cut off marks in for various courses and categories for this 2019 AP PGECET Results.