The applicants of APPGECET can download AP PGECET hall ticket 2019 through the online mode in the 1st week of May 2019. The admit card will be available to only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form as per the instructions of AP PGECET 2019 notification.
The candidates can download AP PGECET admit card by providing the registration number generated while filling the application form, date of birth and the exam paper. Candidates going to the examination hall without hall ticket will not be allowed to go to the examination hall.
Download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
To access the hall ticket, the candidate needs to login to AP PGECET official website using the registration number, date of birth and the exam number.
Once the candidate logs in to the website with accurate info, then APPGECET hall ticket will be reflected on the screen. One can download the admit card of the same and can take the print out of the same.
Details of APPGECET 2019 hall ticket
There are various important details mentioned on the hall ticket. The candidate should check all the details on the AP PGECET hall ticket. One should see that all the details are filled in the AP PGECET 2019 admit card and there is no discrepancy in the details mentioned below.
- Personal details of candidate which include name of the candidate, date of birth, category and gender.
- Candidate’s father and mother’s name.
- Candidate’s mobile number and address.
- Local status
- AP PGECET 2019 hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Entrance exam date and name
- Venue and venue address: This includes the name of the venue and the complete address of the venue
- Signatures of the candidate
Key Points of APPGECET hall ticket 2019
The following are the main key points to be followed.
- Hall ticket should be kept safely until the admissions are done. Apart from taking it to the examination center, one also needs to carry the same at the time of counselling and final admissions.
- AP PGECET 2019 hall ticket is available only in online mode.
- Before downloading the hall ticket, one should check all the details on the hall ticket and should see that there is no discrepancy in the hall ticket.
- One needs to put the registration number, date of birth and the course to download the hall ticket.
- This is the most important document required by the candidate, without the AP PGECET hall ticket the candidate will not be allowed to carry it along.
- Candidate is required to carry the following documents to the examination center
- Attested copy of caste certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof such as driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN card etc.
- Black/Blue pen
- Pencil and eraser.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry calculation devices to the exam such as log tables, calculators, Cell phones, microphone, Blue tooth etc.
Instructions to follow at AP PGECET exam centers
One should check all the details present on the admit card and should remember to carry the admit card along with them to the examination center.
- Any tampering of the AP PGECET hall ticket is not allowed to center.
- One should arrive to the examination center at least 30 minutes before the exam start to help in the hassle free conduct of the exam.
- Candidates arriving late to the AP PGECET exam center will be denied entry to the center.
- One should read all the instructions at the examination center before starting the exam.
- Violation of the instructions in the examination center will lead to disqualification
There are 160 questions multiple choice questions in the exam with 4 options each. There is one correct answer for each question and no negative marking. Candidate is required to follow all the instructions properly in the exam. Every applicant has to download AP PGEGET hall ticket from official website and appear in your exam.