The first step of the AP PGECET counselling is the verification of certificate (s) and documents at the designated helpline centers. The certificate verification centers are allotted by the Andhra University, where counselling will be conducted after the result declaration of AP PGECET which will start tentatively in June, 2019.
AP PGECET Certificate Verification Centres
The following is the list of help line centers to which the candidate needs to report for verification of certificate (s) before the web counselling of AP PGECET 2019.
- Administrative Block, JNTU, Anantapur.
- University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- SRR & CVR Government College, Vijayawada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- AU online counselling center, Opp. School of distance education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- SV University, old MBA Building, Tirupati.
Special category candidates have certain other certificate (s) to be submitted as a proof of the category and they have to report to the following centers
- University College of Engineering, JNTU, Kakinada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
Certification Verification Process for AP PGECET 2019
Find below the detailed procedure involved in AP PGECET certificate verification to appear for web counselling.
- The registration of the candidates will take place at the designated help centers only.
- Candidates need to reach the center and wait for the announcement by the authorities.
- The candidates are also required to submit the AP PGECT downloaded rank card to the official at the entrance of the certificate verification center.
- When a candidate’s name is called, the person needs to pay the counselling fee as per the procedure of AP PGECET 20169.
- After the fee payment, the candidate is required to fill the registration form.
- In the registration form, the candidate is required to mention the hall ticket number and allotted rank.
- After this only the candidate needs to get all his documents verified.
Candidates should also check all the details printed on the AP PGECET 2019 certificate verification / registratuib form. The details include local area, gender, minority, category, special reservation category, date of birth, mobile number and fee reimbursement eligibility etc..
List of documents to submit at AP PGECET certificate verification center
Find below the detailed list of documents and certificate (s) of the successful candidate who require to bring along with them for verification at AP PGECET helpline centers.
- PGECET Hall Ticket 2019.
- AP PGECET Rank Card 2019.
- SSC Passing Certificate.
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card.
- Migration or Transfer Certificate.
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2019).
- Caste certificate (if required).
- Aadhaar card.
- Residence certificate of either of parents for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
The candidate is required to bring all the original certificate (s) and documents along with the two sets of photocopied for verification of AP PGECET 2019 centers.
The special category candidates of AP and other states applied for Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2019, such as NCC/CAP/PH/Sports candidates need to bring certain other documents and certificate as below for verification.
- PH category candidates need to submit the certificate issued by district medical board and should have the disability of 40% or more to apply under this category.
- CAP category candidates of AP PGECET 2019 need to submit the following documents at certificate verification center
- Service certificate issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Serving persons have to submit Service Certificates from their workplace showing the relationship with candidate..
- Candidate whose parents are domicile of AP/Telangana are considered to be eligible to come under CAP category.
- Discharge Book for verification.
- NCC Category
- Submit their A, B, C certificates.
Certification Verification is the first major step for AP PGECET 2019 counseling. Thus, the candidates should make sure to bring all the documents in original and photocopies along with them to the help center allotted in the designated period. Failure to do so even will lead to cancellation of the seat also.
Find the latest AP PGECET Counselling