AP PGECET Answer Key for the exam will be released in May 2019 by JNTU, Kakinada. One can check the answers for the exam on the AP PGECET official website. JNTU, Kakinada will also release the final answer key after the preliminary answer key of the exam.
The students can analyze their performance in the exam and can calculate the AP PGECET 2019 qualifying marks they can score in the exam. This will help the eligible candidate to analyze if they would be able to cross the cutoff or not.
The cut off is different for each category. The Final AP PGECET answer key is published after the objections made by the candidates are accepted, thus a final answer key is prepared. Candidates can search the answer key by selecting the stream for which the candidate has applied.
AP PGECET Answer key date
The exam for AP PGECET will be conducted in May 2019 and the final answer key for the exam would be released later in May 2019.
Procedure to download AP PGECET 2019 answer key online
- One needs to go to the official portal of AP PGECET 2019 (https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet/PGECET/PGECET_HomePage.aspx).
- After opening the official website, the student applicant needs to click on the “Answer key” link.
- Now, the candidate needs to choose the paper for which the candidate wants to download the answer key.
- The candidate can match the answer with the official answer key released.
- One can also take the printout of the AP PGECET answer key for further use.
Challenge the answer key paper
The candidate can also challenge the AP PGECET answer key released by the conducting authority. In case the candidate feels that the answer provided by the conducting authority for any particular question is not correct, they can challenge the authority. One needs to file the objection for the same in the stipulated time period. One can challenge the authority by writing a mail.
Candidate can send the objections to the preliminary answer key as per the course selected in AP PGECET 2019. The candidate needs to send the objections in the format provided by the conducting authority. The university sends the question paper along with the response sheet to the registered email-ID of the candidate. Only the objection send in the given format and in the stipulated time period will be entertained by the authority.
Detailed procedure for calculating total marks using download APEGET answer key 2019
The following is the detailed procedure one (succesful appeared applicant) should use for calculating the total marks using the downloaded answer key. One needs to download the answer key for the specific course and the set using the procedure as given above.
- Once the specific AP PGECET answer key is downloaded, the candidate needs to compare the recorded answers in the examination with the correct responses provided by the conducting authority.
- Needs to follow the marking scheme as mentioned by the conducting authority to calculate the score.
- The AP PGECET 2019 has kept one mark for each correct answer given by the candidate and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer given by the candidate. Hence the candidate can calculate the total score.
- This total score will be the expected score of the candidate.
The candidate preparing for AP PGECET 2019 exam can also see the previous year question papers and the answer key for the past year. This will give them a fair idea about the level of the exam and the type of questions and answers present in the exam.
This will help the students to prepare for the AP PGECET 2019 exam in a better way and will also help the candidate to get a fair idea about the questions a candidate needs to attempt for securing admission to the best college of their choice.