One of the final step in the counselling of AP PGECET is Seat allotment. JNTU Kakinada conducts the counselling for the AP PGECET and only the candidates who have qualified and secured a rank in the merit list are eligible for counselling for allotment of seat in a particular college through web options.
This is the final step where the counselling authority of AP PGECET has published the seat allotment order 2019 for the qualified students and the interested candidates can simply download the call letter. Thus the step happens for the candidates who have completed the final certificate verification and web counselling part of AP PGECET. Candidates are required to download the seat allotment order of AP PGECET 2019 before getting admission in the college.
AP PGECET Seat Allotment Order 2019 Details
Find below the important details about the seat allotment in colleges.
- The seat allotment for AP PGECET is done in the order of preferences entered by the candidate applied for 2019 admissions.
- Seat allotment for the exam is done based on the PGECET rank.
- It is to be noted that the allotment once made in the counselling is final and cannot be altered at any stage later.
- The web options entered by the students is final. These choices are processed by the counselling authority based on the seats available in various courses and colleges.
- The results of 2019 AP PGECET seat allotment will be declared through the registered email ID and SMS of the candidate.
Process for AP PGECET Seat allotment 2019
Let us look at the detailed process for checking the Seat allotment for AP PGECET 2019 admission.
- The first step for the candidates is to open the AP PGECET 2019 website using the latest Internet explorer, Google chrome or Firefox browser. Following is the link of the website the candidate needs to open appgecet.apsche.ac.in
- A form will open where the candidates are required to provide their personal details relevant to AP PGECET admissions which include ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, date of birth of the candidate and the password generated by the candidate.
- After this the candidate needs to download the challan form/ seat allotment order of AP PGECET 2019. The candidate can pay the requisite fee in the nearest branch of Indian/Andhra Bank counters.
- The candidate is require to report at the assigned college with the challan form/ seat allotment order of AP PGECET 2019 with in the designated time period.
- In case the candidate fails to reach the designated college in the stipulated time period, this will automatically lead to cancellation of the seat for the candidate.
- The candidates needs to complete the remaining formalities at the college which includes fee payment and documents check.
Important points related to AP PGECET 2019 seat allotment process
- Candidates must log in to the website and download their provisional allotment order.
- They must take a print out of the provisional allotment letter and report to the college assigned in the time period.
- Candidates not reaching the college in the specified time period will have their seats and admission cancelled.
- Should pay the requisite fee at the college to complete the remaining admission formalities.
Let us look at the procedure candidates need to perform in case of cancellation or withdrawal of seat:
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the seat allotment in the first round of counselling can participate in the AP PGECET 2019 second counselling by filling a fresh form as a fresh candidate.
- Candidates who wants to withdraw from the process of AP PGECET 2019 counselling and seat allotment must submit an application form to the coordinator, helpline center along with the receipt of certificates.
Please note that one should follow the complete procedure of AP PGECET counselling very carefully as missing some of the documents or deadlines of submission could lead to cancellation of the allotted seat. This means that the candidate would have to apply afresh for the course next year.